Customers Frequently Asked
- Please have these information ready: the event date/time/number of people and itinerary. Send quotation request to us.
- We will provide written quotation within 1 day.
- Return written confirmation to us to confirm reservation.
- For corporate users, please provide the company full name and address of the institution/company for reservation
- For personal users, deposit (50% of the full amount) is required for reservation. The balance needed to be settled 4 days before booking date.
- Car plate and driver’s details (name and contact number) will be sent to you no least than 1 before the booking date by Fax/ Telephone/ Email/ SMS/ Whatsapp.
- Send quotation request from our online booking page.
- Fax to 2651-7998 after filling out the booking form. (The form can be downloaded directly from our website.)
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org for quotation request.
- Call 2651-7088 to contact us directly for quotation.
- Contact us by Whatsapp at 9220-7755.
- Send your request via Facebook (Welson Transportation) Inbox.
For Corporate Customers, Welson will send out the invoice after date of booking.
All customers (corporates and individuals) can choose to settle by one of the three methods of payment:
- Cheque (Issue to: Welson Transportation Company Limited)
- Bank Transfer and send us the Bank-in Slip by email (email@example.com / WhatsApp (9220-7755 / Fax (2651-7998). (Hang Seng Bank Account: 024 789-680113-001);
- FPS and send us the Bank-in Slip by email (firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatsApp (9220-7755 / Fax (2651-7998).
Receipt will be issued by our Accounting Department after receiving payment.
Due to the limited supply of local coaches to cope with the high demand of our valued customers, the schedule of our fleet is quite tight. To ensure the level of our service quality, a waiting fee of $200/hour per bus will be charged if your actual departure time exceeds the original booking time by 15 minutes.
Yes. Customer can notify us about the change of booking not less than 4 working days (Mon to Sat) before the booking date. Handling Fee may be applied if the notification period is less than 4 working days.
(For Wedding Transport Service, customers need to notify us about the change of booking at least 7 working days (Mon to Fri) before the booking date.)
- Customers can cancel the booking at least 7 working days (Mon to Fri) before the booking date. A handling fee of 50% of the order fee may be charged if the notification period is less than 7 working days.
- The No. 3 typhoon signal/ the yellow rainstorm warning signal or above hoisted by The Observatory before the booking time on the booking date.
- In consensus with Welson, the customer has already indicated clearly that under which circumstances the order can be cancelled before booking confirmation.
Yes, there are some parks and border areas which require restricted area period. The application time and quota varies for different places. We suggest that customers should start the application as soon as possible after booking confirmation, in order to secure the entry approval.
* Please refer to "Information and Download Area for restricted area permit information and application form.